Influenster

Monday, August 19, 2013

Precision Nail Lacquer

Hi everyone! Today I have Precision Nail Lacquer! 

First I have "18 Carrot Cake" This is a Gold glitter topper with ultra fine gold hexes in a clear base. This is 2 coats over a white base. Very ease to apply! 


Next, I have "After Dinner Mints" This is a teal glitter topper with ultra fine teal hexes in a clear base. 2 coats over a white base. Again, very easy to apply!


Third, I have " Taupe it off With Sprinkles" This is a pink/silver glitter topper with ultra fine pink and silver hexes in a clear base. 2 coats over an off-white base. Smooth and great formula!


Next is " Shake your Bon Bon" This is a blue/silver glitter topper with ultra fine blue and silver hexes in a clear base. This is 1 coat over a tan base. Great formula!


Second to last I have "Red Velvet Cupcake" This is a pink jelly with ultra fine silver hex glitters. This is 3 coats. So pretty!!!  Magic in a bottle!


Last, is " Hazel and Gretel" This is an auburn, burnt orange jelly with ultra fine silver glitters. This is 3 coats! Very easy to apply!


Overall these polishes are amazing! So many great formulas and colors! These were part of their " Sprinkles" collection. You can buy these here! I loved all of these polishes and hope to get more soon!

* these were sent to me for swatching and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment