Influenster

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fickle Fairy Potions

Hi everybody! Today I have a very very delayed post for Tonya, the creater of these beautiful polishes! 


First I have "waterlust" a blue jelly with navy hexes, silver hearts, silver diamonds, and silver fine hexes. This is 2 easy coats. Very smooth, but a little sticky. I love it!


Next I have "My Inner Princess" This is a pink jelly, lighter than what it shows in the picture. It has  small silver hexes, Silver squares, and fine silver hexes. This is 2 coats. Very easy to apply, just like the rest of Tonya's polishes! Could easily be my favorite!


Last, I have " What's the matte-er" (hehe) A very pretty plurple jelly? This is very hard to describe! Almost a duo-chrome. This dries matte, which is awesome! 2 coats! My favorite!!!

Overall I really liked all of these polishes! They all have amazing formulas and colors. You can purchase these polishes from Tonya here. Find her line on facebook! Thanks Tonya!! 


* These polishes were provided for swatching and review.


No comments:

Post a Comment