Influenster

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bliss Polish

Hi everyone! Today I have Bliss Polish for you! They have stunning polishes which i'm going to show you!

First is " Kiss & Teal", a teal slight linear holographic polish. I could not capture the beauty of any of these polishes! This is 2 coats. Very smooth to apply!


No topcoat.


With topcoat.

Second is "Raspberry Punch" A magenta pink slight holographic polish! You can't see it in the photo but it is! 2 easy coats!


Next is "Coral Crush" A coral slight holographic polish! This is 2 coats. Not difficult to apply at all!


 No topcoat.


With topcoat.

Third is " Tiffany Who" a mix of teal and mint polish with gold shimmer. This is so pretty! I don't think  I have a polish like it! 2 coats.

No topcoat.



With topcoat.

Last is " Plum Crazy" A BEAUTIFUL plum/purple linear holographic polish! This is 2 coats. My favorite polish!


No topcoat.

 

With topcoat.

Overall these polishes were amazing!!!! I am very impressed with these. You can buy these here. I loved these polishes a lot and you should too! 


* These polishes were provided for swatching and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment