Influenster

Sunday, June 23, 2013

OohLaLacquer

Today, I have OohLaLacquer! They are from an indie company run by Nastassia! She sweetly sent me Princess Nolah, Grosky Lil Beotch, and I'm a Matte 4 U! These are such pretty polishes.


Left to right: Princess Nolah, Grosky Lil Beotch, I'm a Matte 4 U.

First, I have Princess Nolah. This is from the Mean Girls collection. This has a medium pink base with holographic square and small hex glitters, and smaller circular glitter. I put one coat over China Glaze Dance Baby. It could have been on its own with 3 coats, but I decided to layer it for a brighter effect. It applied very easily and smoothly! I really liked it!


Next, is Grosky Lil Beotch. This is from the Mean Girls collection. This is a teal glitter topper with medium diamond glitter, small hex glitters, and smaller circular glitters. I put 1 coat over China Glaze Sunday Funday. It applied so easily! This was a favorite.


Last, I have I'm a Matte 4 U, from the Dangerously in Matte collection! This has small blue and pink matte(hence the collection) hex glitters. I have 2 coats over Sally Hanson Mint Sorbet. This could have been layered with 3 coats on its own, but I think it looks best over a base. The minty background really shows off the two colors. It is a dream to apply and was my favorite!


Overall, these polishes are great! Make sure to check Nastassia and her polishes out on Facebook , Tumblr, Etsy, Twitter, and her shop! Ooh La Lacquer are 15 ml and 3-free, meaning they do not include Formaldehyde, Toulene, or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and are $8.00 per bottle.


Ooh La Lacquer nail polishes were sent to me for swatching and review.




No comments:

Post a Comment